Monday, January 26, 2015

Blog Post #6

Hi Follower(s),

       Unfortunately, not much has happened concerning my project since my last blog.  The week after my last post was the final week of the semester, so teachers were giving lots of tests out, and the next week was midterms.  Between the last week of the semester and midterms, I didn't really have much time to work on my carpentry project. That being said though, I did do a something.

        During my last blog post I said that I was finished with my first mini carpentry project, my backyard ski jump/setup.  I guess I spoke prematurely.  Right after I wrote the last blog post, I decided that I needed to put railings on my ski jump tower, so I didn't fall off of it and hurt myself.  So, my dad and I went to the hardware store and picked up a little wood to use for the railings.  I haven't built the railings yet because I am waiting for a warmer day, and it should only take 30 minutes max.

       The second unfortunate thing about my project is that I did not do what I said I was hoping to do in my last blog.  In my last blog I said that I was going to go shopping for the supplies I need for my next project: the picture frame holder, but I didn't do it.  I am pretty mad about it, whenever I set a goal to do something, I pretty much always get it done.  I didn't go shopping, but I did make my list: wooden dowels, wood glue, and four 2 by 2 piece of wood 8 feet long.  Hopefully this weekend I will go to the store and pick up the supplies and by my next blog I will have the picture frame holder built.

       See Ya!

1 comment:

  1. Keep working hard and post pics when you are done. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete